Safety is always our #1 priority at Jumpin’ Jamboree. In order to provide a fun filled and safe environment for your kids, we have created a comprehensive safety plan that includes a Monitored Exit Safety Procedure.
- Upon entry, all kids and guests are provided with a unique identification number, which is required to be matched to a corresponding adult upon exiting our facility.
- We have a controlled exit door monitored by our staff.
- Video monitoring of facility.
- Staff supervised play area.
- Properly trained staff throughout facility.
- Certified inflatables with safety mats at all entrances and exits.
- A giant sectioned off toddler soft play area.
- Soft play and inflatable exclusively for toddler usage.
Jumpin’ Jamboree is committed to sanitizing all of our inflatable surfaces and toddler soft play area by utilizing the latest in environmentally safe and OSHA approved cleaning solutions. The solution used is professionally applied and is intended to reduce exposure to germs and cross-contamination for all who visit and play at Jumpin’ Jamboree, making our environment cleaner than public playgrounds, daycare centers and even schools.